Last-Minute Halloween Costume Ideas
By Emilee McHugh
Luckily, there are 5 easy costumes for those last-minute moments.
- If you play a sport for your school just wear your jersey. You can include eye black, cleats and any other gear you might have to make your costume really come to life.
- Next, the spotlight isn’t the only thing you’ll be stealing with this burglar costume. All you need is a black and white striped shirt, a pillowcase, sharpie, and a black hat.
- Dressing up as an animal is pur-fect for trick or treating. All you need in our example here is eye liner and an all-black outfit.
- If you like being comfy, wear your pajamas and go as a baby. Extra points if you own a onesie. Put your hair in some pigtails, draw some fake freckles and grab your teddy.
- Now, the good old fashioned ghost go-to. This one requires only two things. An old bed sheet and scissors.
These last-minute costumes double as inexpensive options for Halloween on a budget.Share This Item: