Reporting by Madison Ferretti
Photojournalism by Madison Dwyer
• Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a bread loaf pan.
• Mash bananas with a fork and set aside.
• In a new bowl, whisk together: 1 1/2 cups of flour, 1 tsp of baking soda and 1/2 tsp of salt.
• In a mixing bowl, cream together 8 Tbsp softened butter and 3/4 cup sugar. Then mix in bananas and slowly add the dry ingredients.
• Add 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract and stir then, pour batter into your prepared loaf pan. Bake at 350˚F for 55-60 min or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let banana bread cool then enjoy!!